COMPLETE designs and manages community assets and infrastructure for Local Government. At COMPLETE our team creates value for our Clients through the successful integration of our broad range of services. We share the project experience with our Clients to ensure that throughout the journey we have remained informed and aligned with their expectations.
The Civil Engineer/Designer contributes to the successful production and delivery of the various design works whilst striving to enhance COMPLETE's reputation amongst existing Clients and to develop relationships with new Clients.
- Assist in Civil Engineering Design projects and related activities, including coordinating internal and external design resources
- Build and develop working relationships with Engineers, Designers, Technicians, Project Managers and Directors to ensure we meet and exceed their expectations
- Accountable for interpreting and applying the relevant design requirements for each project
- Attend regular internal information sessions with the following: Project Leads, Business Unit Managers and work colleagues to monitor deadlines
- Assist in seeking business opportunities to benefit the overall growth of COMPLETE
- Assist with project tender submissions including quotations
- Adhere to all the requirements of the COMPLETE Integrated Management System (IMS) primarily focused on the Quality Management System compliant to ISO 9001
Training and Development:
- Complete Urban will provide support and training enabling you to be our internal Civil Design software system subject matter expert.
- This will be a key role within our business which will lend itself to further development opportunities with more responsibilities and eventually leading your own small team and mentoring juniors.
- The applicant must hold an industry relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering and/or have significant local Industry experience
- A minimum of 4 – 7 years experience in Civil and Stormwater Engineering
- Knowledge of Local Government codes, guidelines and processes and Australian Standards
- Experience in preparing detailed construction documentation, including project technical specifications and design drawings
- Overseeing and advising junior employees at a hands-on technical level
- Road and drainage design, WSUD, carparks, cycleways and earthworks
- Preparing project design reports or similar
- Budgeting, resource planning, revenue forecasting, invoicing and tendering (preferable)
- Preparing construction cost estimates including quantity take-off for preparing bills of quantities
- The applicant must have prior experience working in Australia
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
- The rights to work in Australia on a full time basis and already be residing in the country.
Advanced level of competencies in the following:
- 12d Model
- Relevant stormwater drainage design software such as 12d Model Stormwater Network Editor / Storm Analysis or PC Drain or similar
If you envisage an exciting, challenging career with COMPLETE visit seek.com to find out more
Please send your CV to email@example.com