Centennial Parklands Program Management
Centennial Parklands engaged COMPLETE to provide an Assistant Program Manager for a six month period. During the secondment the APM assisted Trust staff in their day-to-day tasks and managed small scale capital works projects.
The tasks carried out included:
- Project Management of the installation of the Queens Park Fitness Stations ($50k Budget);
- Capitalisation and close out of completed projects;
- Assisting in the start-up of new projects including:
- Developing the Scope of Works
- Refining project cost reports
- Appointing consultants
Specific projects included:
- Queens Park Fitness Stations
- Oxford Street Shared Cycleway
- CPEC C Pavilion
- MPGH function room and accessibility upgrades.