King St SmartPole Upgrade
King Street Newtown is a commercial trading strip and main arterial road connecting City Road to the Princes Highway. The City of Sydney wanted to upgrade street lighting, reduce footway clutter and improve pedestrian safety and amenities on this popular thoroughfare.
COMPLETE provided an range of services which included:
- Safety lighting review and audit.
- Site selection and design of footings for over forty new SmartPoles which included banner outreach, traffic signals and CCTV cameras.
- Improved pedestrian facilities including kerb build outs and pedestrians ramps
- Shared Zone design and application
- Parking assessment and design
- Construction supervision and documentation