Chifley Sports Reserve
Council required the design development and documentation of the remediation and upgrade of Chifley sports reserve, which included car parking for a total of 174 vehicles, baseball fields, numerous sports fields that can cater for either soccer or AFL, and cricket ovals. It also included shared pathways, exercise stations, lighting and general landscaping.
COMPLETE provided services for:
- Drainage including subsoil drainage across all sports fields.
- Electrical services to include flood lighting of sports fields and to the internal car parking areas
- Growing medium design for all fields at a district sports level and baseball fields at A Grade level
- Car parks and access roads and pedestrian networks
- Turfing and other planting areas
- Exercise stations
- Park furniture including all fencing